Saturday, February 4, 2012

i couldn't see BRY without cha baby.

spring where are you

i need to go shoe shopping.

dont you know.
bows, ruffles, and glitter is my thangg.



Russian Red. 

you already know what time it is.

i wanna pull your hair, but i know they tracks.

growl power baby.

i must have. and will search for today.

i loveee her.




wake up in the morning feeling like p.diddy

bring me flowers. and talk for hours.
oh i like you.
and oh i like how you make me feel.

exactly how i look, when the boophren
is sleeping lol

big girl bag.


we can do it. all.
all night girl.


ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them
-aristocats


my wedding table will have a gold glitter tablecloth



i wann it.


<3


i would love to work at SB just to do this.



brighten my day babe.





i love care packages from f21.


No comments:

Post a Comment