Thursday, July 5, 2012

bry...bry...

scurly curly gurly gerl

whoa. mercy mercy. me.


things ain't what they use to be.

wide awake

"heard you married now"
-naked ring finger shawty- 

never knew what i was missing.

i remember walking thru the park. just shooting the breeze.

all types of flavahs.

cry me an ocean. build you a boat.
and sail away.

& i wish i had some weed up in my system.
cuz i'm bout 2 seconds away from just flippin out.

you're my diamond gerl.

i'm addicted to you.
i'mma take ya 10 rounds like a boxer baby.

i'mma be the reason you not sleepin baby.

gerls here. drinks here. fam here. 

i wear my heart of my sleeve. always let love take the lead.

i asked him if i run away with him.

we're just ordinary people.
we don't know which way to go.

boy i'm in love with you.
but this ain't the honey moon.

age ain't nothin but a number.

i don't know why you go cuz i.
miss your touch.
at night.

never can say goodbye girl.












No comments:

Post a Comment